Friday, October 23, 2009

shoulder ache

i dunno how long i have shoulder ache..till yesterday, i finally go for a massage(one hour 50,000 rupiah)..well, actually she massage my shoulder, waist, foot and finally my head.. actually i do feel better last nite..the head therapy really give me a nice sleep..however, dunno if i carry the stupid pc that kinda heavy to service this morning make my shoulder worse..i feel the right shoulder damn heavy now..no matter how many times i do stretching, it's the same, or feel worse than before the massage..ppl usually call the massage lady 'doctor's doctor', coz lots of medical student seek helps from her..she said my left shoulder is bigger than my right shoulder(i x really thk so, x see any different in x-ray, maybe she has MRI in her brain), altot she diagnose wrongly(she said my left shoulder awes feel tired, bt wat makes me tired is the right one), altot i cant feel wat she ask me to feel(example i cant differentiate the feeling before and after she massage coz wat i can feel is only pain, cant differntiate if my panda eyes looks smaller bla bla bla), maybe i shd trust her more(kan awes gt words like 'mind control our physical fitness')..i just hope to get rid of this useless shoulder ache..if not i wanna claim my money bak, and massage her(let her feel the pain too)!!!

2 comments:

  1. welcome to blogspot!!
    haha!remember me or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mesti la remember u..Hanum yang cantik dari India wat..thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete