Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Woman that Cant be Moved

Guess that I am moving very slowly, maybe not even moving. Maybe there's not yet space available for a new one. Maybe I am just simply enjoying now. I just dunno, dont really think about it. Maybe I should start thinking and set up the priority. How much I wish things can be paused.

I know: when one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.

I always tell myself: I dont have to prove anything to anyone. I just need to prove myself how strong i am. I need to let go. Take some time, cry a bit and then move on. I will feel like I am born again.

To my dear friends, please dont tease me with another new guy. I may respond to the joke with a smile, but deep inside, i still think it is really weird. Not really long time ago, you guys blessed me to be happy forever with some guy. So teasing me like that is really weird. Dont ask me why, just try to put urself in my shoes.

Well, I am not moving. But at least, I am not longer waiting. Just the wash out period is kinda long. So what? I am not desperate. ;P I am still young, plenty of chances is waiting for me.

3 comments: